University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Health Information Management Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications forms for admission into the 2019/2020 Post-graduate Diploma programme (full‐time and part‐time) of the School of Health Information Management, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), are now available for sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Post-Graduate Diploma full‐time and part‐time programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Duration of Course: One (1) calendar year (Full‐Time Programme)
Accommodation: The course is non‐residential. However, there is limited accommodation on first come first serve basis.
Admitted Student will learn more about:
- Information Product and Services
- Health Information Marketing
- Health Policy Analysis etc.
UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission Requirements.
- Candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Health Information Management shall possess HND or Degree in Health Information Management from a recognized institution.
- Also candidates with degree in Medical and allied courses such as Library and Information Science, Statistics, health economics, Computer Science, Anatomy, Health Informatics, Nursing, Epidemiology, MBBS are also eligible.
- In addition, candidates must certify the O level requirements of five (5) credits passes in Mathematics, English language and Biology plus two (2) other subjects.
How to Apply for UITH SHIM Post-Graduate Diploma Admission.
- Applicants are to proceed to the UITH Ilorin www.remita.net
- Payment of N10,000.00 for the printed form
- The way to make payment into UITH Accounts is as stated below:
- Log on to www.remita net
- Click on pay A Federal Government Agency
- Type in the Name of MDA University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital
- Select the name of service/Purpose you want to pay for
- Complete the necessary information
- Then proceed the payment.
- After payment the receipt generated will be attached to the already downloaded form from the UITH Website and bring to the Cash Office for confirmation and stamping before submission to the School.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Closing Date: All completed application forms with original receipt of payment must reach the office of the Registrar, Schools Complex on or before 31st October 2019.
Date of interview/entrance examination
- To be communicated/announced later
Other Relevant Information
- Candidate should please note that late completion and submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred or unclear passport photograph on the form will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself or herself for the screening exercise as scheduled will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant are advised to attend the exercise with the detached slip from their application forms as well as their writing materials.
- The use of GSM and other electronic devices will NOT be allowed during the screening exercise.
- Photocopies of relevant documents must be clear and legible
- Evidence of change of names where applicable, must be attached to the application form
- The result of the screening exercise shall be published on the Hospital website and on the school’s notice boards.
Taiwo Olalere (PREMIER)
YABATECH RESUMPTION DATE 2019/2020
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply