PROGRAMMES 2020/2021 SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the below named school for any of the listed Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
- Accident and Emergency
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Thee papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1 year post registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar months, commencing from November, 2020
Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis
All completed application forms are to reach the office of the registrar School Complex, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, P.M.B.1459, Ilorin on or before 19thJune, 2020.
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination 23rd June, 2020
- Oral interview 24th June, 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA