The University of Lagos wishes to inform all prospective Direct Entry (DE) candidates that online registration for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence from Monday 1st to Friday 12th November, 2021.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps stated below:
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application.
- Login with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice.
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF).
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip.
Registration Fee –
NOTE: ONLY candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2021/2022 Direct Entry (DE) JAMB application and possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics are eligible for registration.
Candidates who would not have attained sixteen (16) years of age by October 31, 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the online registration will not be considered for admission. Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse. The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students who test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.