ASUU UDUS Resolution on 19th October, 2020
- Revitalization Fund: the Branch accepted the 20 billion given as part payment for revitalization of public universities on or before January, 2021.
- Visitation Panel: the Branch accepted the guidelines given by the FG.
- Renegotiation: this is a very critical issue and need to be handle to its logical conclusion latest by December, 2020.
- Earned Academic Allowance: The Branch rejected the 30 billion offered by FG and demand for the payment of 40 billion being the outstanding EAA payment upto 2014.
- IPPIS: The Branch rejected the plea by FG for our members to join IPPIS during the process of integrity testing of UTAS. The Branch prefer our salaries to be paid through GIFMIS because the platform used in paying our salaries from February to June, 2020 has a lot of inconsistencies.
- Withheld Salaries: The Branch demand for the payment of our withheld salaries immediately latest by Friday 23/10/2020 as a show of commitment from the side of FG.