Information on Resumption of Academic Activities.
The following are the major resolutions from the Committee of Deans meeting held at 10.00am today- 30/12/2020.
- There will be 13 weeks of lectures.
- There will be 3 weeks of Rain Semester Examinations.
- Only 2 weeks for marking and computations of results.
- There will be Training of staff on Virtual Learning from Monday 4th January to Friday 8th Jan. 2021.
- Rain Semester begins 11th Jan.
- Rain Semester lectures start on 11th Jan.
- All Academic staff to start getting familiar with online teaching.
- All faculties to nominate a Focal person who will be undergoing Train-the-trainer process. The Chairman Info-tech will drive this and his Committee members.
- We shall be starting with the Microsoft LMS module.
- Practical classes will commence after COVID-19 break.
- No student will be accommodated for now on campus. All lectures will be virtual.
- Outstanding Examinations are likely to hold sometimes in February.
- Please note that we only have about a week from today to develop coursewares.
- Senate holds tomorrow to take further actions.
I sincerely appreciate all of us and I wish us compliment of the season as we move into resumption.
Prof. I P Ifabiyi
Ag. Dean, FSS.
TEAM PLATO REPORTS