OAU Teaching Hospital School of Health Information Management [SHIM] Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session [ND & HND]
This is to bring to the attention of the general public that the sales of forms for prospective candidates into the School of Health information Management (SHIM) OAUTHC, Ile-Ife for 2019/2020 academic session is on-going, interested candidates who must have sat for the 2019 UTME examination and obtained five (5) O’level credits at not more than two sittings [in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry] are eligible to apply.
In addition to the above, all ND applicants must know that final admission into the school shall be based on the JAMB-UTME approved cut-off marks as later decided by JAMB for Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education in the 2019/2020 academic session.
Upon completion of the course graduates of the school are to participate in the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Entry Qualifications.
Candidates seeking for ND admission must have obtained the minimum entry requirement of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry/Physics and any other subject such as Geography, Economics and Civic Education.
- Candidates who sat for the 2019 JAMB examination and have chosen this school [SHIM OAUTHC, Ile-Ife] in JAMB application form are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who sat for the year 2019 JAMB EXAMINATION and did not chose SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE, but wish to do change of Institution to SHIM, OAUTHC, ILE-IFE are qualify to apply.
- Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution, or an individual with a technician/ professional diploma certificate from a recognized school of health technology.
- Pregnancy is prohibited during training
OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission – Conditions for Admission.
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicantswill be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
How to Apply OAU Teaching Hospitals School of Health Admission.
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 while HND applicants are to pay N6,000.00 through REMITTA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account. On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
OAUTHC, P.M.B. 5538,
Completed application forms must be returned to the Head of School not later than August 23rd 2019. Post Jamb examination/oral interview for all applicants comes up between Wednesday 28th – Friday 30th August, 2019 in the School premises by 9.00am.
Taiwo Olalere (PREMIER)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail