Tips to guide PCMs for Date of Birth (DOB) Correction.
- Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard with WAEC. You can get the WAEC Verification pin in any First Bank branch.
- The DOB link is active on your dashboard during Online Registration, ensure you make use of it appropriately.
- The WAEC Certificate must be equal or more than four (4) years as at the time of graduation.
- Do not use another person’s WAEC detail to apply, it will be dissaproved.
- Ensure there is no disparity of names on your WAEC and that of your dashboard.
- A notification will be sent to your mail when your application have been processed.
You are expected to login and check your Mobilization status on your dashboard.
- If your status did not change, it means you are still exempted and your Exemption Certificate will be processed.
- Go to your Institution after three (3) months and collect your Exemption Certificate.
- Note that date of birth is written on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate.
- You cannot apply for DOB Correction after Camp Registration.