This is to inform the general public that the University management had Commenced Admission placement for the 2021/22 Academic Session on Jamb caps.
This was confirmed by Campusinfo as some Direct Entry Applicants started noticing changes on their respective caps.
To this End,we urge all
Kindly note that as at the time of filling this report, DE Applicants are first put into consideration,you are expected to keep it calm and stay glued to your caps as UTME Applicants will notice changes Soon on their respective caps.
HOW TO CHECK ON JAMB CAPS
To check Admission status, kindly follow the enumerated procedures below:
1. Log on to the Jamb portal login via this link (https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login) and input your login details as received in your mailbox.
2. Confirm the year of the exam being ‘2021’.
3. Scroll down and click on ‘Check Admission status’
4. You will be directed to a page whereby you will be required to input your Jamb Registration number.
5. You can do that by inputting it in the rectangular box at the Apex of the page (the first blank box on the page)
6. Below it displays a button indicating ‘Access my caps’.
7. Click on it to direct you to CAPS HOMEPAGE.
Before doing that Ensure your browser has been changed to desktop site if you are using mobile phone.
8. The caps homepage
will entails All caps options will include:
i. My profile
ii. My choices
iii Admission status
iv. Olevel results e.t.c.
9. Click on Admission status to access your Admission status.
Congratulations to the Admitted ones!!!