This is to inform the general public that the supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Niger Delta University for the 2020/2021 session will take place as indicated below.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline : Indefinitely
NDU Post UTME Timetable Dates
EXAM DATE: JAN. 18, 2021 – JAN. 22, 2021.