All eligible applicants are invited to register for Batch C of the Federal Government Initiative programme, N-Power which kick starts today.
As entries of application begins today, it is pertinent to be aware of the exact time the registration portal will be open, so as to avoid unnecessary waste of time or money.
The portal will not be accessible to applicants until 11:45pm on Friday, 26 June, 2020
This time is the night period of the day portal opens.
Therefore, interested and eligible applicants are advised to commence their registrations ONLY when this time is reached, to avoid laying unnecessary complains.
To begin application, visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (apply.npower.gov.ng) OR (www.portal.npower.gov.ng) to get started.
- You must reside in Nigeria and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must be between 18 -35 years
- Provide your BVN (This helps to prevent former beneficiaries from participating again)
- Provide means of Identification (Any of these; National ID Card, Int’l Passport, Voters Card or Driver’s License)
- Relevant Educational Qualification; Any of these HND, B.SC, ND, SSCE, NCE, NABTEB,
(Ensure that you provide accurate and concise details as required)
- Functional Phone Number and E-mail
- Ensure to download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Make available your Birth certificate or age declaration
- Have a carefully Compiled Curriculum Vitae
- Recent Passport Photograph ( Jpeg or PNG filetype, 1mb)
- Ensure you fill your Bios accurately.(That is; Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you
- Provide Active Bank Account Number
Only applicants with successful registration will be contacted.
If there are any further questions, please drop on the comment section.
Endeavour to follow us for subsequent info on this and more.
See Details Via the Image Below;
TEAM PLATO REPORTS