Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced the commencement of processing of Post-UTME forms to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
1. Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2019 UTME and scored 120 and above.
2. Candidates who did not chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as either their first or second choice but who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Form.
MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00).
To register, go to http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=register
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
The application processing will close on Friday, 27th September, 2019.
Candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send us email on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
Taiwo Olalere (PREMIER)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply