LAUTECH 2018/2019 POSTGRADUATE FORMS
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Before you proceed, check: LAUTECH Postgraduate COURSES.
LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
In addition to departmental and UME requirements, Candidates must also possess the qualifications specified hereunder:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: For Postgraduate Diploma, Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A) degree with at least 3rd class in relevant disciplines or Higher National Diploma Certificate (HND) in relevant disciplines with at least lower credit pass. Candidate with MB, BS and DVM may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates must possess Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree with at least Second Class Honours in relevant discipline. Also candidates with Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm). Holders of PGD in relevant disciplines must have a minimum score of 60% for M.Tech/M.Sc Programme.
- For admission to the Phil and PhD programmes, candidates must have a minimum score of 50% and 60% respectively in the Master Degree. Applicants for Ph.D may be required to commence with M.Phil/Ph.D where appropriate.
Duration of LAUTECH Full-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of two (2) semesters
- Master – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of six (6) semesters
Duration of LAUTECH Part-Time Postgraduate Programmes.
- Postgraduate Diploma – Minimum of three (3) semesters
- Master – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- Phil – Minimum of six (6) semesters
- PhD – Minimum of eight (8) semesters
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission.
Payment Method: Payments will be made using INTERSWITCH ENABLED DEBIT Cards (ATM Cards) e.g (VERVE CARDS, MASTER CARDS etc).
Application Website:- www.pgschool.lautech.edu.ng/application. Complete the form and print.
Closing Date: Printed Application Form with photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript and other relevant documents should reach The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso not later than six weeks from the date of publication.
Katsina govt reopens schools Oct 5
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply