LASU Post UTME Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
⚫ LASU Post UTME Form – The Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) post UTME admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see LASU Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2019 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) cut off mark for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening is 190.
⚫ LASU Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2018/2019 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
How to Apply for LASU Post UTME.
⚫ SCREENING FEE – N2,000
- Prospective Candidates should visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select
MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop-down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2019/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
a. JAMB Registration Number
b. Surname, First name, Middle name
c. Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
2.Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
(i) Click on PAY
(ii) Enter your email address, GSM number.
(iii) Also, enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
(iv) Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
(v) Click Process payment
(vi) Print your Payment Receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
⚫ ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for LASU 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Credit Pass in the English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2018 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2018 JAMB Brochure available online at jamb.org.ng or http://www.jamb.gov.ng/brochure.aspx
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.