Kogi State University Post UTME for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates that wish to register for the Kogi State University Post UTME Examination for 2019/2020 academic session.
- A.: QUALIFICATIONS FOR SCREENING
- UTME Candidates (100 level).Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- B.: REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utmeand click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
Taiwo Olalere (PREMIER)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail