This is to inform all candidates who applied for National Diploma (ND), NCE and B.Ed (Tech)/B.Sc Programmes in the 2021 JAMB admission and chose Kaduna Polytechnic as FIRST CHOICE with the following UTME scores, are hereby requested to pay and register for the POST UTME screening exercise.
Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2021 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed (Tech) programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna,
- 180 and above for BSc in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution
- Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
How to Apply for Kaduna Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of online Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB. The payment is to be made through the KadPoly website at KadPoly Microfinance Bank or any Commercial bank upon presentation of Remitta generated from the site.
The Screening Exercise commences from 14th February to 21st March 2022.
Only candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS), at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
For further enquiries, contact us through info@Kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng