The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB has released special information to examination officials and candidates ahead of 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Biometric Verification will be the only mode for
the admittance of candidates into the
examination centre. Strict adherence to the
guide on compulsory biometric verification of
every candidate is required.
- No candidate should be kept waiting if he/she cannot be verified. Such a candidate should be recaptured at the
centre before leaving. ONLY genuine
cases will subsequently be treated.
- There is no other Attendance Register apart from the biometric verification. Biometric verification
will also serve as Attendance Register during examinations.
- Photo Albums will only carry pictures with no
marking points for either Present or Absent
- All Examination Officials, including the security agents, are to ensure compliance with all guidelines, rules and regulations on the examination.