The attention of Igbinedion University, Okada has been drawn to a fake notice in circulation purportedly issued by the Office of the Registrar. The notice, amongst others, requested all students moving to the next level to resume on or before 4th October 2020, to facilitate their relocation to the appropriate hostel designated for them.
There is nothing of such and students are advised to disregard the notice. The University’s resumption schedule for 2020/2021 academic session remains as published on its website.
For the avoidance of doubt, the schedule is reproduced below:
• Commencement of 2020/2021 academic session – 28th September 2020
• Online registration of fresh (100L) students – 28th September 2020
• Resumption for exit classes (final year) and Postgraduate students – 3rd October 2020
• Resumption for 200/300/400/500 Level students- 24th October 2020.
• Return of fresh (100L) students to campus – 7th November 2020
All are to note accordingly.
F.B. BAKARE, Esq.