FUTO 2019/20 POST UTME Screening and Registration
Application for 2019/2020 POST-UTME Aptitude Test Commences
2019/2020 FUTO POST-UTME Aptitude Test
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First ChoiceUniversity in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test. The following conditions apply:
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019
Method of Application
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice ORsimply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira(N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
John U. Nnabuihe
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply