This is to bring to the notice of the Entire General public especially the Freshmen of the Ekiti state university (EKSU) that the authorities of the varsity had Commenced Admission allocation on The school portal for the 2021/22 Academic Session.
Applicants who have successfully accepted their Admission offer on Jamb caps can now proceed to the school portal to check their Admission status as it was gathered that Some Applicants noticed their status changing from pending to Admitted.
It is salient for All Applicants of the varsity to note that the Uploading of the newly admitted students on the school portal is a gradual process,Hence , Candidates who have been offered admission via Merit list on jamb caps first are likely to notice positive changes on their School portal first.
In light of the Allocation of the provisional Admission offer on the school portal,the University management had directed the newly admitted students to proceed to their portal to pay a non-refundable fee of #57,000 as the Acceptance fees and also proceed to the Institution campus situated at Ekiti, as from March 7th ,2022 till May 9th,2022 to complete their Registration and Faculty Clearance.
After the payment of the Acceptance fees,the Freshmen are expected to visit the Institution main campus to sign their ATP (Authority to proceed) before proceeding for further Registration.
The University management congratulates the newly admitted students on their Admission and also issued an important notice to them, Concerned students are Enjoined to take cognizance of it,the Instructions are as follows:
- Print a copy of this admission slip and follow the instructions on payment of Acceptance and School fees as shown on the website www.eksu.edu.ng).
- Kindly report to the Admissions Office Academic Affairs Office Building) with this Admission Letter and the Authority to Proceed(ATP) form immediately after the payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Return to your dashboard to pay your school fees by following the instructions displayed on the website as mentioned in “1” above.
- Proceed to your Faculty Officer, within 24 hours upon payment of school fees, for school/faculty screening with your original credentials and copies of Authority to proceed Slip already signed by the Admissions Officer. You will be given three (3) files along with the Faculty Screening Form which you must fill. The Faculty Officer will ascertain your eligibility based on University and Departmental requirements.
- Proceed to your HoD for screening, after which you are to submit two (2) of the three (3) files containing copies of your Admission Letter.olevel Certificate(s) Result(s), Certificate of Origin from your Local Government, one Guarantor’s Letter, and evidence of full payment of prescribed fees as stated on your dashboard, three (3) recent passport photographs to your Faculty Officer for necessary clearance.
- Submit the third file to the Senate and Academic Matters Division of the Directorate of Academic Affairs.
All the above steps must be completed before Matriculation.
GUIDELINES ON HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS
Prospective Applicants are expected to follow the enumerated procedures below to check their Admission status on the school portal.
Click here www.eksu.edu.ng to visit the school portal.
Input your Username in the Required column (I.e Your Gmail address).
Input your surname as password.
Click on login button to access your portal.
After you must have successfully accessed your Admission status and it has displayed Admitted as the status section,scroll down the page and print out the Admission letter slip.