Eko University of Medicine and Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State announced the release of Application/ Post UTME form for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
A. ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIA FOR EkoUNIMED Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
A1- UTME Candidates
- UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- UTME Candidates who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as first choice.
A2- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
B. 2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER
The Post-UTME would be conducted through written and oral format.
Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
i. EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass
ii. NECO/WAEC Certificate/Result
iii. 2020/2021 UTME Result Slip
iv. D/E candidates should come with original copies + 2 copies each of all their credentials
C. MODE OF PAYMENT FOR EkoUNIMED Post UTME / DE Admission Form 2020/2021
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
D. MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Visit the University Registration Website:
http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to Screening date.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.