Edo University Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session : Form is FREE! [UPDATED]
Latest Update: Thur.19 Sept, 2019 is Edo University Iyamho Admission screening and collection of Admission Letter. Venue: E-library, EUI. Free accommodation available for candidates coming from far distance. Time is btw 9am to 4pm. Candidates will be attended to anytime on arrival. Come with application printout, JAMB & SSCE results
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Edo University, Iyamho (EUI) various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Edo University Courses.
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|B.MLS. Medical Laboratory Science|
|FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES|
|(MB;BS) Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|B.Sc. Business Administration|
|B.Sc. Banking and Finance|
|B.A. English Language|
|B.A. History and International Studies|
|B.Sc Mass Communication|
|B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution|
|B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEEERING|
|B.Eng. Chemical Engineering|
|B.Eng. Civil Engineering|
|B.Eng. Computer Engineering|
|B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|B.Sc. Plant Biology and Biotechnology|
|B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology|
|B.Sc. Physics with Electronics|
|B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry|
Edo University Admission General Requirements.
Admission is open to candidates who sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: edouniversity.edu.ng
- All applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are required to buy and process the 2019 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year Degree programmes.
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level requirements.
- Any other qualification as approved by the University Senate.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
How to Apply for Edo University Post UTME Form & Screening Details.
APPLICATION FEE: Application for 2019/2020 Admission on the school website : www.edouniversity.edu.ng is currently free of charge.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES: All applicants are to appear for Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise at a date and time to be communicated later.
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
(i). Edo University On-line application print out
(ii). 2019 UTME result slip
(iii). O’ Level result
(iv). Birth certificate or affidavit
For Further enquires please visit our website: www.edouniversity.edu.ng or contact:
The Admission office, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone No: 09025412171; 08064888518; 08065528915
Taiwo Olalere (PREMIER)
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply