Don’t register again – JAMB tells candidates at blacklisted centers
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Friday called on candidates who registered for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in some recently blacklisted centres that there is nothing to worry about.
The Board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, who made the call in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday said that there was no need for the candidates to panic or consider going for another registration as this would automatically disqualify them from participating in the board’s forthcoming examination.
JAMB announced recently that it had blacklisted 41 centres out of 692 accredited so far for the exercise nationwide, over issues bordering on registration cyber fraud, extortion and technical deficiency.
“We want to call on all candidates who registered in all of these affected centres not to panic or start considering going for another registration elsewhere.
“This will amount to double registration and with this, they stand automatically disqualified for this year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Their biometrics will indicate this on the day of the examination.
“We want to let them know that indeed, they have nothing to fear, as the security agents are already verifying the culpability of all those involved and at the appropriate time, we will do the needful,” Benjamin said.
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
Leave a Reply