The management of the Dennis Osadebay University (DOU), Asaba has commenced the sale of post UTME screening forms for admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Dennis Osadebay University is a Public University established by the Law of Delta State House of Assembly on February 25, 2021. It aims at being an institution of excellence in producing thinkers and solutions for the development of mankind and its environment. It is also geared towards producing well-motivated, skilful graduates capable of exhibiting appreciable expertise in empowering future generations.
Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Eligibility
Ordinary level Requirement
- All candidates to Dennis Osadebay University must have credit-level passes in five (5) relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE/OLevel/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents in not more than 2 sittings, including English Language and Mathematics as well as other JAMB requirements.
- Candidates to Dennis Osadebay University are required to have sat for the current UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the minimum pass-mark as prescribed by JAMB Only. CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark at the current UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to DENNIS OSADEBAY UNIVERSITY.
How to Apply for Dennis Osadebay University Post UTME Form
- Visit www.dou.edu.ng
- Click on Admission Menu and select Undergraduate to Apply
- Complete the application form with all required details
- Click next, to make payment for Online Application Fee of N2,500 into Zenith BankPlc, 1216089483, using debit card and print payment receipt
- Login to the portal to print the completed ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- Upload copies of your credentials All printed documents should be submitted at the Admissions Office.
NOTE: All candidates who are interested in the University as a choice, MUST go to the JAMB website and do a Change of University.
CLOSE OF APPLICATION: The online portal for admission closes on December 31, 2021.
For more details send enquiries to email@example.com