Bingham University is owned by the Evangelical Church Vanning All (ECWA). Its founding fathers were visionaries of ECWA extraction who looked back to the golden age of Christian mission education in Nigeria, which was noted for its moral and spiritual content, high quality, purposefulness, service orientedness and very much cherished by all. In recent years, Nigerians have called for such education that combines secular and moral/spiritual values, even within the context of modem technological advancement.
The University is committed to providing education that combines intellectual, moral and vocational education in order to produce total men and women who will impact positively on the society.
Admission forms are available as from 13th June, 2019 for the following programmes:
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B.Sc. Physiology
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc Nursing
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, SOCIAL & MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelor of law (LLB)
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science B.Sc. Bio-Chemistry B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics
Bingham University Admission Requirements.
- All candidates must have taken the 2019/2020 UTME Examination and obtained the required scores. The minimum qualification for Degree programmes is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2019 UTME are also eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB, after they have been admitted.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/ Levels Result).
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form.
Interested candidates are to obtain admission forms online through the University’s website or at any of the designated banks listed below upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 exclusive of bank charges:
- Access Bank Plc.
- First Bank Nigeria Ltd.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- Gowans Microfinance Bank: A/C Name, Bingham University, A/C No.1100042564.
- Forms can also be obtained directly from the University’s Bursary Department using Point of Sale Terminals (POS).
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
- Visit any of the above listed Banks and pay for admission form
- Obtain a 12-digit PIN to be used in filling and printing out the Form (Protect the details on the printout as confidential)
- Visit the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission to register.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
- Alternatively, you can use your ATM card to pay on our website using interswitch webpay.
- Visit the website www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission click pay using Webpay.
- You are able to make online payments using any interswitch enabled Cards (Verve prepaid Cards, Visa or Master Card).
PAYMENT OPTION 3:
Visit the Bursary Department at the University’s main campus, Karu and make payment using your ATM Card. A 12-digit PIN will be issued to you.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following No. 08032613576, 08030408344 or e-mail us at: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with the following details.
- Teller No.
- First Name
- Last Name
- phone number
- Details of the problem(s) encountered.
Completed Forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click submit online.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms.
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day.
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance & Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission.
Bingham University Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Requirements.
Candidates are required to bring along: Originals and Photocopies of their O‘Level and A’Level results, 2019 UTME result slip, 2 passport size photographs and payment Receipt or Teller. Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
- Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Expressway, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
- Screening commences at 9:00am prompt.
|A.||Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology||Wednesday, 26th June, 2019|
|B.||Law, Humanities, Social & Management Sciences||Thursday, 27th June, 2019|
|C.||Medicine||Friday, 28th June, 2019|
|A.||Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology||Wednesday, 10th July, 2019|
|B.||Law, Humanities, Social & Management Sciences||Thursday, 11th July, 2019|
|C.||Medicine||Friday, 12th July, 2019|
|A.||Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology||Wednesday, 31st July, 2019|
|B.||Law, Humanities, Social & Management Sciences||Thursday, 1st August, 2019|
|C.||Medicine||Friday, 2nd August, 2019|
|A.||Pharmacy, Nursing, Science and Technology||Wednesday, 14th August, 2019|
|B.||Law, Humanities, Social & Management Sciences||Thursday, 15th August, 2019|
|C.||Medicine||Friday, 16th August, 2019|