BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY RELEASES 2022/2023 POST-UTME SCREENING FORM
The Benue State University hereby invites candidates who applied for admission and chose Benue State University (BSU) as their first choice to her Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) Registration and Online Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic year’s admissions.
Candidates who scored 150 points and above for programmes other than Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography & Radiation Science and the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (200 and above) in the UTME as well as Direct Entry candidates are eligible to participate at the Registration for Online Screening Exercise of the University. Aspirants who did not initially choose BSU as their first choice but are willing to come to BSU can apply for change of institution through JAMB; provided they fall within the thresholds of programmes specified above.
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other programmes in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences or Education. Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 shall be considered for any of Anatomy, Physiology and other allied Sciences’ programmes.
- Those qualified are to pay a non-refundable Post-UTME screening registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only and proceed to register for the Online Screening Exercise.
- How To Apply
i. Visit the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng and click on the Admissions menu
ii. Under Application, click Post UTME/DE link and enter JAMB registration number to verify profile details.
iii. Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the “proceed” link to generate and print out the payment reference slip
- Payment options Candidates are to use any of the four (4) payment options below to make payment
(I) Cash payments at Bank
Using the Payment Reference Number, visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment. Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with cash to use “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate Payment Receipt.
(II) Pay Online using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards. On the Payment Reference Number slip that was generated after verification, candidates are to click on the “Pay Online” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select card type Enter the requested information to make Payment. Once payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and candidates will be expected to continue with the application.
(III) Payment at ATM terminals. Candidates are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following: Select Quickteller from the ATM menu Select pay bills; Fill in the Payment reference Number generated and print out when prompted to enter the Customer ID;
Fill in 04255101 when requested to enter the Payment Code; Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction; Return to the portal to login and print out the Payment Receipt.
Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the above transactions. Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to directly open website www.quickteller.com/bsum and pay as above. Those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu) to pay.
- Registration After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and under Admission, select “Post UTME/DE” under Applications to do the following. Enter your UTME registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details. Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Screening. Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata. Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NATEB certificates or statement of results (not online printout and same result(s) as uploaded on JAMB portal).CANDIDATES MUST FIRST UPLOAD SAME RESULTS ON JAMB PORTAL. Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission.
- Candidates have one month from the date of the Press Release to complete the payment and registration exercises to be considered for admission of the 2022/2023 session.Thank you.
Dr. Mrs. Mfaga Modom, MNIM Registrar and Secretary to Senate
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail