Babcock University (BU) School of Foundation Studies is now selling application forms fro admission into its pre-degree and JUPEB programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses, screening schedule, requirements and how to obtain Babcock University Pre-Degree & JUPEB formbelow.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into BABCOCK UNIVERSITY (BU) Foundation Programme in collaboration with Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) for the 2019/2020 academic session. The JUPEB programme runs for one(1) year and successful candidates are admitted to 200 Level in any of the listed University Programmes through Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB).
THE JUPEB ADVANTAGE:Babcock University (BU) Pre-Degree & JUPEB Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Eligibility for admission to 200 level degree programme of any University in the world
- The best alternative to gain admission through JAMB in any of the Nigerian Universities
- The programme is fully residential and runs within the School calendar/ year.
PRE-DEGREE PROGRAM AT A GLANCE:
The Pre-degree program is aimed at preparing students for admission into the courses of their choice. Admission into a chosen course of study at Babcock University through the Pre-degree is exclusively dependent on the candidate’s good performance at the Pre-degree program, the possession of an acceptable current JAMB score and possession of the basic 5 O’ Level credits relevant to the chosen of course. Basically, the program will achieve the following important objectives:
- Assists and prepares students for admission into the various degree programs so long as such students present a fresh acceptable JAMB score. This means that such students will not have to write the Post-UME of Babcock University before being accepted into 100L.
- Previews and summarizes for students some of the courses they will be offering in their first year in school which will help them to have a handle on such courses when the time comes. In fact, some of such courses will form part of the core subjects for the different schools – BSS, EAH, SAT, LSS etc.
- Prepares students who will want to apply to other Universities for those courses which are not offered in Babcock University.
- Finally, the program offers students a very congenial platform of getting used to Babcock University’s life and culture so as to help such students have a smooth transition and integration into the degree program without any hassles.
Babcock University Pre-Degree & JUPEB Programmes.
click on the image for better view.
How to Apply for Babcock University Pre-Degree & JUPEB Admission Form.
Read the following instructions on the application for admissions below:
APPLICATION FORM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Visit Babcock University website (http://www.babcock.edu.ng)
- Select: Admissions
- Foundation Programmes
- Read further instructions and Download the Application Form
- Raise a Bank Draft in favour of “Babcock University” the sum of N10,000 (for JUPEB) or N5,000 (for Pre-Degree)
- Scan completed form, Bank Draft and a passport photography to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come for interview/screening with your Bank Draft- See screening schedules & centres and attend.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|SCREENING SCHEDULES & CENTRES|
|S/NO||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||SCREENING DATES|
|1||OGUN||Queen Esther Activity Hall, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 02, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 02, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 02, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road, Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 02, July 9, July 16, July 23, July 30, August 6|
For further information, contact:
Telephone No: 08034033369