Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Applicants must have a minimum of Five credits credits which must include English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in NECO, WAEC or both at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission.
Interested applicants should come to School of Nursing ATBU Teaching Hospital to collect Invoice to enable them pay the fees at TSA pay points at ATBUTH, Bauchi.
The Forms will be collected at the school after payment.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 12th July, 2019.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 13th July, 2019 and successful candidates will be invited for interview on 19th August, 2019.
- Both the entrance examinations and interview will be conducted at the School of Nursing, ATBUTH, Bauchi
- PREMIER REPORTING FOR TEAM PLATO