Anchor University, Lagos Post UTME Screening and Eligibility
Balogun Adeboye, 3 years ago 2 2 min read 108
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Anchor University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
Anchor University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on JAMB Portal.
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
N.B: Parents are strongly advised not to make payment into any individual account.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or email@example.com
A brilliant educationist and reporter who is passionate about impacting students through all walks of life. He also intends to ameliorate challenges militating against education overtime through serving of first hand and undefiled information to students and the entire public.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
* You will receive the latest news and updates on from TEAM PLATO REPORTS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME – TAIWO OLALERE O. (PREMIER)
SECTION A 🔥 A Must Read For All UNILORIN Aspirants. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNILORIN POST UTME –…
Subscribe to get latest news from Team Plato directly in your mail
I really like your blog.. very nice colors
& theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire
someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to design my
own blog and would like to find out where u got this