ADVISORY ON ATTENDING TO RETURNING CANDIDATES WHO CLAIM TO HAVE LOST THEIR SIM CARD FOR 2022 UTME/DE REGISTRATION
The Board is aware that some candidates who subscribed for the 2021 UTME/DE who still desire to subscribe for the 2022 UTME/DE are unable to register due to alleged loss of their SIM card.
Below are the steps in attending to this category of candidates.
1. All candidates with this challenge can only be attended to at JAMB offices.
2. Each candidate in this category must present an affidavit which should clearly state that the GSM number belonged to him/her and was used to apply for the 2021 UTME/DE.
3. The candidate must be verified using biometrics.
4. Once the candidate has been verified with biometrics and confirmed to be the same candidate, the new GSM number can be supplied. This must be entered twice.
5. The affidavit must be uploaded before the new GSM number can be updated against the candidate.
6. After the update, the candidate can then use a RESEND command from the new GSM number to retrieve his/her profile code and proceed with registration.Thank you.
Director, Information Technology Services