1. Do not use the number/sim card that isn’t linked with your NIN
2. Make sure your NIN is already activated before using it for Registration (Not freshly registered).
3. Do not use the NIN that has already been linked with another number whose another person has already used for Jamb registration.
4. Make sure you check the code before you send it, which means some ain’t sending the code correctly E.g 664326838 to 55019 instead of NIN 664326838
5. Make sure you have DND deactivated on your SIM hence you can’t receive reply. To deactivate DND on any MTN number, text ALLOW TO 2442
To deactivate DND on any GLO number, text CANCEL to 2442
To deactivate DND on any Airtel number, text ALLOW TO 2442
Etisalat, text START to 2442
6. If the number you used to register NIN has earlier being used for Profile Code generation year before, you can still use it.
7. E-PIN still on sale till the end of JAMB Registration which is 15th of May, 2021
8. Call your service provider (which ever network you use) to lodge the complain that you’re deducted for a service you didn’t receive repeatedly.