- IPPIS enrollment is rejected.
- Earned Academic Allowances should be released.
- All Proposals must be met and implemented before the suspension, therefore the strike shall continue until demands are implemented to a reasonable state.
- IPPIS cannot be accepted, therefore UTAS should be activated.
- Streamlining of Earned academic allownace into monthly salaries must be implemented.
- The strike shall continue until the full implementation of proposals is activated.
- The N20 billion naira revitalization fund is hereby rejected. There should be an upgrade to a minimum of N500 Billion & must be released immediately as a mark of commitment by the Gov’t.
- IPPIS is totally rejected & UTAS should be activated for payment of salaries.
- Implementation of UTAS must be valid before resumption.
- Stike should not be suspended until the all Earned academic allowances are paid totally.
- Revitalization funds must be released.