Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the National Diploma of the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SALE & ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGIN ON MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER, 2020
ELIGIBILITY FOR Nuhu Bamalli Poly Post-UTME Admission Form 2020/2021 | ND Full-Time
The minimum UTME (JAMB) cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for NCE) and above.
Candidates that indicated interest in the Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to 1st Choice.
Only candidates that participated in the Post-UTME on-line screening exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zarla.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Form Fee is N2000
- To apply online, visit https://www.nubapoly.edu.ng
- Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening EXERCISE https://postutme.nubapoly.net/
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB Change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available.
- Therefore, if your data is not available, you should check back later.
- In the process of opening your ACCOUNT please use a PASSWORDyou will ALWAYS remember. DO NOT disclose your PASSWORD to anyone.
- Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy communication on their admission status.
POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS
Screening venues and dates will be communicated to registered candidates later via text or email.
Monday 30th November 2020.